Bruce Buskirk has been providing clients with high quality legal services since 1977. He presently provides legal services in the following areas:
- Estate Planning, including complex estates that exceed the state and federal estate tax minimums and all documents related thereto.
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directive
- Community Property Agreements
- Real estate
- Business entity formation and transactions, including partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations.
- Serious personal injury cases.
Mr. Buskirk graduated summa cum laude from Gonzaga University and was the top graduating law student in his class. After law school, he was a clerk at the Washington State Supreme Court. He is presently a member of the Washington State Bar Association and Arizona State Bar Association.
Martindale-Hubbell® Law Directory* has recognized Bruce Buskirk for his professional excellence with an AV® rating, its highest rating for quality of work and ethical standards.
*Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards. “CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and policies.”